696,00$ + IVA
Piroshow Fireworks Firing System
The versatile, light and easy to use but high professional ignition system, SmartSlave is the multiple socket for the electronic ignition of the new generation fireworks. With no internal battery but fed by the Power Box Module or by the Super Slave, guarantee high performances and reliability even if it has small dimensions, is easy to transport and very simple to use. Compatibility with the whole Piroshow system. Shipping within 15 days, ask for possible immediate availability.
- Additional information
SmartSlave is the last generation solution that allow the pyrotechnician a great save of time and effort. Indeed:
- it is light and has small dimensions;
- it is safe and it excludes in origin the possibility of ignitions by chance during the test phase because only the control circuit is fed, not the fire circuit;
- it is waterproof and resistant to the atmospheric agents;
- it has no internal battery and this allow the pyrotechnician to move up the assembly or the show in the factory saving time in the field of fire, moreover there is no risk of battery acid leak an this aspect reduce the maintenance;
- it has a cover that protect the connectors and the wire from the fall of burning material during the show;
- SuperSlave: It was born to a simple modification to the Slave 30Ch – 100V that now has got a new exit that provide the sufficient alimentation to the ignition of 5 SmartSlave. The advantage of the Super Slave is that remains a sequential module that continue to maintain all its functions of sequential, constant, accelerated, decelerate an programmed settings. The connection between Super Slave and SmartSlave is very simple: the SmartSlave are connected each other in parallel with a simple telephone wire o a normal electric wire, once ended the connection, the wire has to be connected to the Super Slave through the connectors to insert in the lateral holes. Through this simple system, all the SmartSlave connected will be fed.
- Power box: it is one of the feeding systems of the SmartSlaves: it has two internal battery of 12V at 7 amp and alone can feed up to 25 SmartSlave providing to each of them a fire voltage of 50 V. This configuration guarantee against the possibility of short circuit and line overload. From the Power Box it is possible to do the Line Test of each connected ignition socket. The connection between the SmartSlave and the Power Box has to be done by only using the two chromed buckles present both in the Power Box and in the SmartSlave through a simple telephone cable or a normal electric wire and can be done in ray system or in cascade.
The Power Box/Super Slave, through wire or radio modem will be connected to a Master to send in execution the show.
- Master FullPower: up to 126 SmartSlaves can be powered for a total of 3780 individual ignition channels. The connection is the simplest, cheapest and fastest!
Connection Master FullPower – Smartslave