Master Time Code Outputs
Master FullPower is the only product on the market that allows you to take advantage of modern technologies to simplify the management of great shows.
- SMPTE - Time code: By using the TIME CODE technology you will be able to synchronize the list of ignitions programmed in the Master with external devices. In essence, the time code creates a single stopwatch that regulates all the programmed activities of all connected devices based on its flow.
SMPTE technology exploits the presence of the two different channels in the transmission of the audio signal. The audio track that in stereo mode travels on two different channels is merged on a single channel (and then will be executed in mono mode) to leave the other channel free when the time code track is transmitted. This track is created, according to the purpose for which it must be used, based on various IT parameters.
Despite the SMPTE track has as its basis an audio file, its use is not limited to the performance of pyromusical shows but in all cases where it is necessary to coordinate and synchronize the pyrotechnic show to external events.
- DMX: The procedure of insertion or modification of the light effects or other scenic effects, respect of an ignition list with or without DMX, is rightly the same of the one of modification or addition of pyrotechnic effects.
The unique peculiarities are:
- The destination channels go from 126 (max number of manageable Slaves per single Master) to 512. A really amazing number!
- The light scenic effects (like flames) are regulated depending on the intensity. The intensity has a percentage value you can manage through the specific pointers from 0 to 100, 5 by 5.
- The TEST function is always active: if the scenic effect is connected through the specific wire to the DMX exit of the Master, you can verify the final effect of the DMX during the phase of planning or modification of the show.
- In the screen that visualizes the ignitions list, the SLAVE and CHANNEL columns have to be considered as CHANNEL and VALUE if they are referred to a line that contains a DMX.
- ETHERNET CONNECTION: This connection will allow you to upgrade your FullPower Master at any time from anywhere in the world. Through the Ethernet port, a plurality of FullPower masters can be connected to each other by implementing the NO LIMITS mode!
- CONNESSIONE RS485: Master FullPower allows you to manage up to 126 Slave 30CH, via cable or via RadioModem Piroshow, depending on your performance needs.
Master Audio Outputs
The Piroshow Master Full recognize the most common international standard of time code with 30fps – 24 fps – 25 fps (frame per second) and HAVE A SOFTWARE THAT ALLOWS TO CREATE THE SMPTE TRACK IN THE MASTER FULL STARTING FROM ANY TYPE OF AUDIO FILE, MP3 OR WAV. Thanks to this integrated audio player, simply connect an audio mixer and you're done!
NO LIMITS MODE
The NO LIMITS mode is obtained through the use of the SMPTE - Time Code technology or by connecting a plurality of FullPower masters through the Ethernet port.
Through the Ethernet port, a plurality of Master FullPower can be connected to each other. A Master of your choice will become "Hyper Master" and will control the other Masters connected thus directing the entire show.
Two or more Master FullPower can be synchronized with each other via the GPS receivers: in this case all the modules will receive the same hourly signals from the artificial satellites in orbit and will leave simultaneously.
A new foolproof control method that makes your form precise and professional!
In case you have to perform a show that also requires hundreds or thousands of Slaves (126 Slave is the maximum number that can only be managed by a single Master FullPower), also with integrated management of music and stage effects, the SMPTE technology allows to obtain the perfect synchronization of all the necessary Masters FullPower and absolutely magnificent artistic results.
To establish communication between the Master FullPower module and the ignition modules managed by it, a cable or radio connection must be established. A correctly set and implemented wiring allows instant communication of the commands given by the Master.
Master FullPower has, on the back of the case, an output for connecting cables equipped with RS485 connectors, on the front panel, instead, it has two chrome-plated bushings for connection via an electric cable.
Connect via a cable with a two or four-pole RS485 connector with the 30CH 100V Slave module or the nearest RadioModem RTX. The identity assigned to the connection module is indifferent during the wiring of the system. Then connect the 30CH Slave through their XLR input remaining free via additional cable with the next closest module. Proceed thus until the connection of all the modules necessary for the performance of the show. Make sure that the first two connection cables from the Master to the first two cascade wiring modules are long enough to guarantee a suitable safety distance for the pyrotechnic.
Cable connection 50V
Connection via an electric cable allows up to 126 modules without internal battery, such as SmartSlave or FastSlave, to be connected to the Master FullPower. In this case, using a common electric cable or a twisted pair, the Master FullPower provides, on the one hand, the power supply sufficient to the ignition of all connected modules and on the other dictates the impulses that derive from the programming.
The system, so done, allows you to save on costs and set-up time of the show. The connection starts from the two chrome-plated bushings on the Master panel and goes up to the nearest SmartSlave or FastSLave, from which all the cascaded modules can be connected.
Master FullPower is able to support both types of wiring at the same time. The connection methods remain unchanged and will allow you to combine the versatility and practicality of the SmartSlave with the robustness and autonomy of the Slave 30 CH , for a total of 126 modules that respond to any show need.
It is important to remember that, although the modules are wired separately, they must all have different identities according to the programming memorized on the Master. The Create / Read and Change ID operations can be performed by the Master directly on the firing site.
Connection mode via RadioModem
The connection via RadioModem allows you to place the Master in a simple manner at a distance sufficient to ensure the safety of the pyrotechnic and his staff at the time of performance of the show.
To make a connection via radio, at least two Piroshow RadioModems are required. Connect using a cable with a 4-pin XLR connector with Piroshow RTX module. Position the other RadioModem at the firing site and connect it using a four-pole cable to the first of the modules present. Then proceed to a cascade connection via cable as described above or repeat the same operation with two other additional RadioModem.
RadioModem and Cable RS485 Connection
Radio and Cable Connection
With Master FullPower it is possible to direct a part of the show via RadioModem and another part by electric cable. More will be the use of these tools, the additional costs of wiring the system!