SmartSlave is the last generation solution that allows the pyrotechnician great time saving and effort. Indeed:
- it is light and has small dimensions;
- it is safe and it excludes in origin the possibility of change ignitions during the test phase because only the control circuit is fed, not the fire circuit;
- it is waterproof and resistant to the atmospheric agents;
- it has no internal battery and this allows the pyrotechnician to hasten the assembly or the show in the factory saving time in the field of fire, moreover there is no risk of battery acid leak and this aspect reduces the maintenance;
- it has a cover that protects the connectors and the wires from the fall of burning material during the show;
- SuperSlave: it arises from a simple modification to the Slave 30CH-100V to which a new output is added which provides sufficient power to switch on 15 SmartSlaves. The advantage of the SuperSlave is that it remains a sequential module that continues to maintain all its sequential programming functions constant, accelerated, decelerated and programmed. The connection between SuperSlave and SmartSlave is very simple: the SmartSlaves must be connected on cascade with each other with a simple telephone pair or a normal electric cable, once the connections are finished, the cable must be connected to the SuperSlave through connectors to be inserted in the side holes. Through this simple system all connected SmartSlaves will be powered.
- Master FullPower: up to 126 SmartSlaves can be powered for a total of 3780 individual ignition channels. The connection is the easiest, cheapest and fastest!