MiniSlaveRTX can be used in different ways, depending on the compatibility versions you choose:
1. MiniSlaveRTX compatible with Control Manual RTX: in this case, with a single remote control, you can manage up to 10 modules simultaneously and perform shows in manual mode. MiniSlave RTX and remote control allow you to position yourself at an operating distance of 500m in open field.
2. MiniSlaveRTX compatible with FU.MU. LITE SOFTWARE: with the additional purchase of the FU.MU. LITE you can program and perform pyromusical shows, using your PC as if it were a Master, and remotely manage up to 300 channels, at an operating distance of 500m in open field.
3. MiniSlaveRTX compatible with the Master: by combining a RadioModem, whether DualBand or MiniRTX RadioModem, to the Master, it is possible to manage up to 126 modules.
To buy MiniSlaveRTX and remote control:
choose the type “Remote control RTX + MiniSlaveRTX” with the compatibility version “Remote Control RTX and Software FU.MU. LITE “(600 €);
to add the compatibility with the Master, select the compatibility “Master and Remote Control RTX and Software FU.MU. LIte “(700 €).
To buy MiniSlaveRTX only:
choose the type “MiniSlaveRTX” with the compatibility version “Remote Control RTX and Software FU.MU. LITE “(500 €);
if you want to add the compatibility with the Master, select the compatibility ”Master and Remote Control RTX and Software FU.MU. LIte “(€ 600);
In this case you can combine the purchase of the FU.MU. LITE for pyromusical shows or a Master Piroshow.
Directly on the module it is possible to perform:
- the channel test function,
- checking the battery voltage,
the Range Test to display the percentage of received radio power,
- set the module ID,
- change the Radio Frequency channel, for which channel 0 to receive commands from the remote control and from 1 to 99 to receive commands from the Masters,
- modify the identity of the network, to allow two neighboring systems not to receive the same signal from the remote control.
MiniSlaveRTX is presented in the black case, small and sturdy, it consists of 30 firing channels, each with a voltage of 50V so it will be possible to connect up to 25 igniters in series, for each channel. On the front panel, the on/off button with a special LED indicates that the module is in operation, adjacent to it the DC Input connector to charge the internal battery of the module, and finally, the status LED.
Furthermore, on the right side of the case is the antenna of the module that receives the signal from transmitting sources (remote control, Computer or RadioModem D.B.) in general up to 500m in the open air!
Firstly, with a single remote control it is possible to manage up to 10 MiniSlaveRTX at the same time. It allows you to perform small and medium shows in manual mode without necessarily having to resort to the Master. Indeed, this is ideal for those who are still beginners!
Secondly, the new FU.MU.Lite Piroshow software allows you to program and run a PYROMUSICAL show with a total of 300 channels. So, the program will have direct module management and you can therefore replace it to the use of the remote control!
Thirdly, if you are already a Piroshow customer or want to expand your system with more than 10 modules, you can use the MiniSlavesRTX through the Piroshow’s Master modules. In this case it is necessary to use the special RadioModem connected to the Master and you can control up to 126 MiniSlaveRTX modules!
The new RadioModem DualBand, thanks to the fact that it transmits simultaneously on two frequencies, guarantees maximum reliability and efficiency. Each RadioModem DualBand can manage up to 126 MiniSlave RTX and it can also manage the simultaneous communication of numerous Slave modules (up to 32 modules), with an operating distance of 3 km in an open field and 1.5 – 2 km between buildings.
- 30 channels
- Firing voltage 47V – 5ms
- Minimum time between two consecutive shots 0.005 sec.
- Channel continuity test
- Operating frequency 433 MHz
- Built-in 11.1V Li-Ion rechargeable battery
- Long autonomy (about 40h, stand-by about 80h)
- Battery status check
- Weather resistant
- Upgradeable firmware
- CE – ISO 9001 mark
- International guarantee
- Dimensions: 240x200x110 mm
- Weight: 1.5 kg